Important Safety Precautions!
Only those who have read the "Assembly, Care, & Use Guide" articles, and feel comfortable with the guidelines, should wear the costume. The Firepup® costume must only be worn to programs or events that further public information, education, and awareness in fire & life safety and burn prevention. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
You have a great opportunity to make an important impact on children and families in your community. For your own safety, please consult with your physician if you have any questions about your ability to wear the costume.
DO NOT wear the Firepup® costume if you have any of the following medical conditions or restrictions:
- heart condition
- neck or back problems
- history of seizures
- sensitivity to heat
- breathing problems
- other problems that could endanger your health
It gets HOT in the costume!Cooling Tips:
- Limit wearing time, especially during hot weather.
- If wearer feels dizzy, get them out and cooled down.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Have extra batteries for the fan.
- Wear the costume for 30 to 45 minutes at a time, take a 15min break and go out again.